Randstad are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager to work within a prestigious inner city located Property Development company.
This role is for a part time or permanent position working within the Property Management Team. You will able to develop your existing skills and experience in a close-knit and supportive professional environment.
The ideal candidate must portray the following attributes:
- Hold a current Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
- Experience working with residential property management team
- Ability to conduct Entry & Exit reports, Routine & Open Home Inspections
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional work ethic and reliability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- General administrative duties
- Have strong MS office skills
If you are looking to be an integral part of a team, don’t miss out on this opportunity, contact Dominique Lucey by clicking on the APPLY NOW button as this role won’t last for long!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on this occasion. We thank you in advance for your application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Property assistant, property manager, property assistant, property management, customer service,
Secondary School/High School