The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) commenced on 1 November 2018, providing consumers and small businesses with easy access to a single scheme to resolve complaints about products and services provided by financial firms.
About the role
Due to extensive growth we require a number of Case Analyst to join our team initially commencing on a full time, fixed term contract for 3 years where you can positively contribute to the community on a daily basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your legal and/or industry experience to resolve standard disputes whether by negotiation, conciliation or investigation and assessment.
- Solid experience within legal and/or industry related experience in superannuation, banking and finance, insurance, investment
- Ability to draft detailed, logical, well explained and comprehensive decisions in plain English or demonstrated ability to gain the necessary skills
- Strong communication skills to be able to conduct conciliations and negotiations
- The ability to manage multiple cases in an efficient manner providing a supportive customer focus to achieve fair and timely outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications in legal, finance and/or commerce highly valued
- Genuine career development including study assistance, secondments, training programs and CPD courses
- Positive work/life balance encouraged with potential flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- Extensive health and wellbeing initiatives including an onsite employee assistance program
- Fun social events
To apply for this role, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
02 8298 3808
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Legal, case analyst, banking, dispute resolution, conciliation, dispute management
Relevant tertiary degree (finance/legal)