This is a Sales and Business Development Opportunity exclusively available Randstad. Our client is an Adelaide based start up dental assessment technology company.
- Develop an in depth technical understanding of the company product and services and how its application benefits a dental practice
- Confidently assess each customer’s needs and communicate how product and services delivers benefits to the clients and their patients
- Conduct product demonstrations and their teams to effectively communicate the value proposition of the product and services
- Meet your sales targets for the sign up of new customers in your territory and be results-focused to maximize the adoption of product and services into a practice
- Provide your customers with ongoing support and advice to encourage best practice
- Maintain relevant customer information and sales activity
- Significant local travel with your territory is essential to meet your requirement for visiting prospective and existing customers
- You may need to participate in trade shows, both local and international as needed
- Experience in dental sales is essential to this role
- An understanding of how an orthodontic or dental practice functions is preferred
- Bachelor degree in business (or similar) or equivalent sales experience
- A track record of having met or exceeded sales targets in your prior roles
- The ability to build and maintain positive mutual partnerships with clients, their staff and your fellow colleagues
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work self-directed from a home office and focus on goals and tasks without daily supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM systems
What’s On Offer:
A great opportunity to work on an exciting recently launched product by an Adelaide based start up medical technology company with the backing of a global organization.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply in strict confidence via the ‘apply for this job’ button or send your resume directly to [email protected]
Initial phone enquiries can be made during business hours to Miya Kobayashi, senior consultant at Randstad Professionals on 08 8468 8007. Thank you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Sales, Business Development, Dental Sales
Previous experience in selling to dental industry