Randstad are currently seeking a project administration assistant to jump into an innovative and exciting role.
The successful applicant will be apart of a utility project within a well-known construction and engineering company.
This is a new opportunity for an immediate start based on the North side of Brisbane
- Supporting and liaisoning with project team
- Database management
- Data population
- Creating of work orders
- Basic invoicing and receipting
- General administration duties
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Multitasking and time management
- Intermediate MS skills
- JD Edwards software knowledge advantageous
If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Project administrator, Customer Service, Admin, Reception, Executive Assistant, Team Assistant, Project Admin, Personal Assistant, Data Entry
Secondary School/High School