Are you wanting a new experience in the NT? I am currently looking for some senior educators who are looking for a part time position in various places around the Northern Territory. If you are interested in more information, please email me at [email protected]
- Provide a supportive and inclusive environment for families, including children with additional needs
- Ensure a high quality service which complies with all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Managing employees’ performance using a formal process as well as through coaching and mentoring
- Drive continuous quality improvement and optimise financial resources through the close monitoring of your budget
- Ensure that all staff and volunteers are aware of their responsibilities in relation to work health and safety and other policies and procedures
- Great working environments
- Structured learning and development and ongoing support
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Education or currently studying towards
- Relevant Leadership Experience
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in a leadership position in education
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and being able to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant’s interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Diploma of Early Learning, Early Childhood Teacher, Early Childhood Education
Diploma of Early Learning, Early Childhood Teacher, Early Childhood Education, OCHRE Card