Our client is working hard to mature its enterprise level change management systems and capability. Current focus areas include designing and implementing change management activities to ensure the smooth and effective introduction of new processes, assess the impacts of change on staff, scheme participants, partners and other stakeholders, and develop strategies for management
- Develop, implement and evaluate change management plans and schedules in accordance with the companies Change Management Framework and Change Blueprint, while considering change initiative inter dependencies
- Provide expert advice on the development of business impact assessments and change management plans that align with the organisations Change Management Framework and Change Blueprint
- Support the coordination of change management activities in conjunction with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, workforce planning and communications teams
- Identify, assess and report possible change risks or issues, as well as recommending treatment strategies
- Prepare written briefings and advice to senior leaders and governance bodies on planned change roll-outs
- Track and evaluate change management activities and propose recommendations for continuous improvement
- Lead a multi disciplinary team, including developing staff and managing performance, and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
Please note that due to the nature of the client’s organisation you will be required to undergo a criminal history check if successful for the role.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking please click the apply now button
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
High level of competency in designing and consistently applying assessment tools to identify and monitor change activities
Competency with IT systems – including Microsoft Excel and Project
The Change Manager is accountable under broad direction for exercising a considerable degree of independence, managing a small team and for planning, coordinating and delivering detailed and complex Agency change assessments and plans that may impact on strategic or operational outcomes for the agency.