Randstad is currently working with a well-known and highly established organisation to find a strong C++ Developer to join their team for an initial 6-month fixed term contract with the opportunity for extension. Based in Brisbane’s inner west, this opportunity is working in a research team of approximately 10 people and is looking for someone that is switched on and interested in working in the search field.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Adopt and promote sound cyber security practices in compliance with the organisations standards
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by your supervisor
- A Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or a related field with at least four years subsequent relevant experience, or a combination of relevant experience and/or education training
- Demonstrable expertise in C++ programming
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work relatively independently with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with clients by telephone, email and in person
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to upholding the values, and with the outstanding personal qualities of openness, respectfulness and integrity
- Experience/knowledge of genetics
- Experience in website design and development
- An honours degree or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or a related field
Interested? Apply Now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Honours Degreee or PhD Degree Preferred