Junior Web Content Analyst
A Junior Web Analyst required in Sydney CBD for a short-term initial contract. You will have a track record analysing and adding value to a variety of digital channels. Specifically a background in Drupal or CMS would be advantageous.
- Drupal or CMS experience
- Basic HTML skills
- Digital content editing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes and modifies website code and other digital channels in Drupal predominantly, following department procedures and standards
- Resolve broken links on corporate website and other digital media
- Assists in review, design, development and updates of digital content
- Troubleshoots programming problems, reading and interpreting code
- Maintains all source code in centralized source code management tool
- Develops and maintains quality procedures and documentation
Please submit your CV to [email protected] and feel free to call me within work hours on 02 8235 3303.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
junior web content editor
Primary School/Junior High