The role is Liquidity Senior Manager sitting in the Group Regulatory Reporting team.
As a Senior Manager in the team, you will have diverse responsibilities including exposure to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- As part of your daily remit you will be responsible for managing Liquidity reporting to the Regulator.
- Managing the preparation of daily/quarterly liquidity reports
- Providing subject matter expertise on liquidity reporting for internal stakeholders
- Get involved in leading change initiatives in strengthening reporting processes and control environment
The ideal Liquidity Senior Manager should apply with the following skill set and experience:-
- Experience and success in a similar Liquidity Reporting role within a financial institution
- Senior level stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- A genuine interest in liquidity reporting and analysis
- Highly organised with strong interpersonal skills.
- A Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) is required
- As the role is Senior Manager experience managing and overseeing work from other members of the team will also be required.
If you have read the above and are interested and have the experience and skills for the Liquidity Senior Manager position please apply today, for further information please call Gail Cunningham on (02) 8215 1086.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Liquidity Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, Capital Reporting, Treasury Management, APRA, CA, Chartered Accountant, Investment Banking, Financial Services
CA/CFA/ACCA/CPA (or equivalent)