- Work for a Victorian Government agency
- Melbourne CBD location
- Minimum 3 month contract, ASAP start
This government agency responsible for providing assurance and reporting to the public sector are currently in need of an experienced Data Analyst to join their team ASAP with an opportunity for the role to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Collaborate and work with a team of 6
- Play a critical role in the delivery of data analytics output
- Transform and analyse data as per business requests and needs
- Assist in the overall development of data analytics deliverables
Who would this role suit?
Someone who is experienced in analysing, designing, developing and building data analytics outputs. You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and have a solution focused attitude and passion for what you do.
What technology experience is needed?
- SQL essential
- Python, R Studio desired but not essential
This is a minimum 3 month contract with an ASAP start for the right candidate, this could also open the doors for someone to step into a permanent role down the track.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
data analyst python sql Rstudio
Tertiary qualifications in information technology or statistics