Drive safer banking through the Fraud space within a Big Four Bank. Seeking your skills and interest as a fraud analyst. Develop your skillset as a Fraud Analyst and contribute to enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities.
Your new company
Push yourself within the Group Fraud Management Services of a bank renowned for leading the Australian financial services space. Deliver to the best of your ability within high performing teams, committed to providing safer banking to customers through fraud prevention, detection and response. Your team believes in providing an excellent customer experience and continuously contributing to improvement initiatives.
Your new role
- Prevent, detect and respond to scams, credit card, digital and/or general banking related frauds incidents in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate to and guide customers through in-depth conversations to prevent financial loss to customers
- Innovate and improve processes and systems within wider GFMS
- Determine and communicate appropriate paths of action for customers after assessing scams events and liability of involved parties.
- Assess dispute files to identify banks recovery opportunities and take immediate action as required
- Maintain an up-to-date focus on financial crime, security related trends and emerging issues, and share knowledge obtained
- Contribute to a high standard of service to all internal/external clients through building effective working relationships with relevant parties including other teams in GS&A and staff from other Business units
- Escalate priority cases in timely, professional manner to all stakeholders
- Build strong working relations with wider teams in GFMS and contribute to team performance and culture
Your skillset and experience
- Must have at least one year experience in a fraud prevention, detection or assessment role
- Understating of fraud issues within banking and financial services
- Exceptional customer service skills, communication skills, accuracy and problem solving skills.
Shape your career within a Big 4 bank and enjoy opportunities beyond this role. Your new position will equip you with a strong technical skillset, opportunity to take initiative and further your analytical mind. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning team that values delivering fair outcomes with integrity and quality. Enjoy convenience of office being just minutes from Parramatta Westfields and station.
Your next step
To launch your career to the next level, click ‘apply now’ or contact Nayomi, Consultant on 8215 1037.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Scams analyst, general fraud analyst, digital fraud analyst, credit card fraud analyst, fraud
no qualifications required
Secondary School/High School