Challenge yourself in an Associate role, within Business and Corporate Finance, managing functions within your portfolio teams client set. Utilise your loans administration skillset in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Your new company
Earn a role with in business unit responsible for providing loan agency and security trustee services to Institutional and Corporate clients. Succeed within a team of individuals driven by a desire to enhance their client’s success through unique insights and market leading capabilities. Your wider team believes in managing the financial wellbeing and performance of the banks external clients and other internal units within the bank.
Your new role
- Perform administrative functions behind management of syndicated and club loan facilities, paying agent functions and selected Security Trustee processes
- Carry out a wide variety of duties across debt facilities managed by your business unit
- Manage the workflow system and maintain loan administration spreadsheets
- Deliver superior service in line with client’s needs
Your skillset and experience
- At least three years banking experience
- At least one year institutional lending administration experience
- LoanIQ experience preferred
- Good understanding or ability to learn financial markets products and solutions
- Knowledge of payments systems, processes and policies (preferable)
Shape your career within the Business and Corporate Finance arm of a Big 4 bank and enjoy opportunities beyond this role. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning team that values delivering outcomes with integrity and quality. Enjoy convenience of office being just minutes from Townhall Station.
Your next step
To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ or contact Nayomi, Consultant on 8215 1037.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
lending administration, associate, corporate, business, institutional, loan IQ
no specific qualification required