- Fast track your career in Wealth Management and Financial Planning
- Seeking graduates – Permanent contact centre positions within a big four bank
- Minutes from Town hall station, overlooking the harbour
Advise across superannuation products and offerings to assist your internal and external customers with their financial wellbeing. Launch your career in Wealth Management and Financial Planning within the banking and financial services sector.
Your new company
Earn a role within the Wealth Management and Financial Planning arm of a company renowned for leading the Australian Financial Services space. Develop within a team of employees driven by a commitment to provide outstanding service to customers and preserving customer sentiment.
Your new role
- Educate and service internal and external customers, third parties and advises across superannuation products
- Identify and offer the solutions, features and services that the wealth platform offers, tailored to each enquirers needs
- Take ownership of database and account management in an efficient and highly accurate manner
- Handle a high inbound call volume and provide a seamless customer experience
Your skillset and experience
- Experience in a contact centre/ customer service role
- Degree in Finance and/or Commerce is desirable
- Attention to detail and ability to take on a fast paced workplace
- Proficient communication skills
- Availability across a rotating roster: Monday to Friday from 8am-7pm
Shape your career within one of the big 4 banks and enjoy growth opportunities and progression. Gain invaluable contact centre exposure to Wealth Management and Financial Planning. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning team that values performance based on integrity and quality.
Your next step
To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ or contact Nayomi, Consultant, on 8215 1037.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
financial planning, wealth management, big four bank, entry level, banking, finance, graduate
no qualification required
Secondary School/High School