The Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering division are inviting immediate applications from experienced electricians for interesting product inspecting/testing work in South Australia.
Your new role
You will be in a workshop based role responsible for final stage inspecting & testing of the product. Your role will lightly consist of building electrical panels and performing complex control/signal and power wiring from detailed engineering drawing. You will be working with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of safety in line with company policies and procedures. Randstad prides itself in working with reputable clients, with good working conditions for our candidates.
What you’ll need to succeed
Along with a proven electrical background working in this space you MUST have:
- an Australian Electrical “A” Class License
- fault finding and basic PLC knowledge
- be able to interpret detailed engineering drawings
- control and power wiring experience viewed favourably
- Current Drivers License
- Consistent work history + 2 References
- Remuneration negotiable based on experience
- Permanent position
- Immediate start
- Minimum 38 hours per week
- Plenty of overtime available during the week and weekend – optional
- 1 Rostered Day Off per month
- Good work life balance
- Northern suburb location – 10km from CBD
- International company with opportunities for career development
- Ongoing training and support
- Air-conditioned work environment
- Unparalleled commitment to OHS
What you’ll do now
If you’re interested, apply now online or email your up to date CV to [email protected] – alternatively, you can call Sam on (08) 8150 7017 for more information on this role and to find out about other opportunities in Adelaide.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
electrician, final stage inspecting & testing, building electrical panels, complex control/signal power wiring, detailed engineering drawing, fault finding and basic PLC knowledge
Australian Electrical “A” Class License