Randstad is searching for an energetic customer service sales candidate to work at an exciting waste management company on the North side of Brisbane. This is an exciting role for an energetic highly motivated candidate who would like to work in the customer service sales department and earn commission on top of your salary.
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Customer relationship management
- High volume inbound/outbound calls
- Liaise with internal teams to create leads
- Prepare monthly/weekly forecast and reports
- Delivering against business targets and deadlines
- Positive influencing and negotiating with businesses to ensure client outcomes
- Experience in sales or account management
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- Strong business development skills
- An experienced telephone-sales professional
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in customer service
If you are successful for this role, you will have the opportunity to earn commission on top of your base salary. The successful candidate will be a switched on motivated candidate who enjoys working in fast paced environments and thrives under pressure.
If you are interested and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply now to be considered.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
sales, customer service,negotiation, call centre
sales or customer service experience
Secondary School/High School