- Exciting full time opportunity paying from $35ph to $40ph
- Located in Liverpool, nearby to public transport
- 12 week temporary assignment, potential extension
Implement a communication plan and social media strategy for a state government organisation in Liverpool on a temporary full time basis.
Your new company:
You will join a state government organisation that protects the interests and furthers the aspirations of its members and the broader community.
Your new role:
- Implement a communication plan and social media strategy
- Develop and implement a stakeholder newsletter
- Manage all social media platforms including content development
What you’ll need to succeed
- Corporate Communications and social media experience
- Tertiary qualification in communications, or another related discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have initiative to be a self-starter and be proactive in approach to the role
If you require further information please call Sarah Packeer on (02) 9615 5346 or email [email protected]
Randstad welcomes and encourages interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People and people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
communications, communication, community engagement, engagement, communications officer, community officer, engagement officer, social media,
Tertiary qualification in communications, or another related discipline preferred.
Secondary School/High School