Founded in 2013 by two Cambridge University professors, this company is leading the way in Cyber Security Technology using AI & Machine Learning. With their unparalleled methodology and the best technology in Cyber Security, they have grown exponentially and have continued to sign with some of the biggest brands in the world as their clients.
As an Account Executive, your role is to engage with as many new businesses as you can. You’ll be given autonomy to win your own business and provided support by the businesses SMEs, account managers and analysts to close deals.
- Establish new business and opportunity in your territory
- Creating your own business within a bigger business
- Work closely with internal technical staff to help close business
Skills & experience
- You NEED to be degree qualified (preferably in Maths or similar)
- 1-2+ years sales experience
- An ability to pick things up quickly
- Have an outgoing and confident personality
If you’re passionate about what you do and enjoy being surrounded by similar and likeminded individuals, this is the opportunity for you. You’ll be joining a team of motivated and easy going individuals who all work together well and enjoy a beer or two together on Fridays.
- Training in the UK or America
- Uncapped commissions
- Beautiful offices in the CBD
- A chance to work for a company who are leading the way in Cyber Security and genuinely help businesses
How to apply
If you’re interested in finding out more, please apply NOW or email [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
sales, business development