My client is a successful manufacturing company based in Brookvale and due to unexpected growth, they are on the hunt for an energetic and driven Maintenance Fitter to join the team on a Permanent basis.
- 15% Afternoon shift loading
- 40 hour week with 2 hours banked a week for RDO which can be taken each month
- Tool allowance paid weekly and a confined space allowance paid by the hour
- On-site parking
About the Role
As part of the maintenance team, you will be responsible for improving equipment reliability by undertaking preventative and corrective maintenance. You will help to reduce the effects of unplanned stoppages to machines through safe and prompt action, in order to return the machinery to a fully safe, operational state.
- Mechanical Trade Qualifications (Certificate III or higher) in a Fitting / Machining discipline
- Electrical disconnect-reconnect licence
- Forklift license
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on manufacturing plant machinery and equipment
- Afternoon Shift- 2:00pm- 10.30pm Monday to Friday
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sam on 98593110 send CV to [email protected] OR hit the apply now button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Maintenance Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Fitter and Turner
Mechanical Trade Qualifications (Certificate III or higher) in a Fitting / Machining discipline
Electrical disconnect-reconnect licence