Our client is one of ANZ largest privately owned snack food company. They have been established for over 30 years. The executive and leadership teams across this business all buy into the strong and supportive yet hugely aspirational culture. The tenure within the company is something they are extremely proud of and will continue to invest in their people to provide the opportunities and growth that not only benefit the employee but provide great results to the company also.
This role will be reporting to the Eastern Field Sales Manager, this full-time role offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to assist and show leadership throughout the maintenance and growth of our bulk food category. The area that you will be looking after is the Eastern Suburbs.
As the Regional Manager you will assist in the sales and presentation of our bulk food category ensuring you deliver high standards of merchandising, as well as applying obsessive service to all tasks you are faced with. Staff management will play a large part to this role, as you are not only responsible for supporting the merchandisers that are based in store but providing leaderships skills that are essential to motivate them.
Skills and experience:
- Experience managing merchandisers
- Building relationships with Key stakeholders which include Store Managers, Produce Managers and Regional Managers.
- Inspire and motivate team to deliver obsessive customer service.
- Manage absenteeism and leave applications from the merchandisers.
- Produce Department Management Skills within a Supermarket environment an advantage.
- Have a strong focus on Food Safety, OH&S and the ability to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Execute call cycles.
- Manage stock wastage.
- Visit stores as per agreed schedule for auditing, sales planning and team development.
- Provide a monthly sales and operational plan to your manager.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below or send to Darren Ruane at [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.