We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and driven Executive Assistant, with the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. You will provide high level administrative support and use your well developed skills to provide seamless service delivery in a flexible, customer-focused, strategic and collaborative environment.
- Complete operational and/or administrative tasks of moderate complexity
- Develop sound relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Management of emails and appointments, responding to changing priorities and timeframes
- Schedule meetings and the preparation of reports and documents
- Undertake research and investigations and prepare associates reports and correspondence
- Manage diary appointments, proactively scheduling, organising and prioritising meetings and providing support to facilitate the smooth operation of the Business.
- Manage, prepare and review high level complex communications across the private and public sector ensuring timeliness and accuracy to support the achievement of business requirements.
- Research, analyse, collate and provide reports to support informed decision-making and planning.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Positive contemporary attitudes
- Exceptional document production in MS Suite of products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in senior stakeholder management.
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within the team and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner
What’s in it for you?
- CBD location – Close to public transport
- Good hourly rate plus super on offer
- Temporary opportunity with the potential to extend
- Supportive team & in house training
- Energetic and enthusiastic work environment
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
No minimum qualifications
Secondary School/High School