Full Job Description
This reputable organisation, a global leader in banking, financial and investment services, is looking to expand their Client Service team!
If you are looking to work within banking and financial services, in a professional and supportive environment that offers career development, then this is the role for you. As this is working for Australia’s leading investment bank; we are looking for true professionals who genuinely take pride in the quality of their work, are articulate and highly adaptable. The recruitment process will commence ASAP.
- Managing a range of clients as the first point of contact
- Handling both phone and email enquiries
- Receiving and/or initiating calls to advisers or clients and providing an exceptional client experience on each call
- Taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- Processing all requests for clients and advisers by appropriate deadlines
- Liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions
- Build rapport and problem through putting the client first
Previous experience working in banking, financial services or WRAP environment is extremely desirable!
- Experience in a similar role and an understanding of a call centre and/or operations environment
- Client or customer service experience
- Professional communication skills, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Interest in pursuing a career in finance, leasing or banking
- Strong emphasis on providing world-class customer service
- Must have a clear criminal & credit history
- Must be an Australian Perm Resident or Citizen
- To have a World leading Bank on your Cv!
- Open to flexible work discussions
- Career progression and long-term opportunities
- Kick start your career in the Banking industry
- Close to Public Transport – In the heart of Sydney CBD
How to Apply;
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link as interviews will be taking place ASAP. Alternatively, please call 0282151026.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
banking, financial and investment services