Randstad has been partnering with Government departments and authorities across Australia for over 25 years. We are currently working with The City of Marion to recruit a temporary full time Home Support Officers. This assignment is Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm and due to the nature of the role there is no flexibility around start and finish times.
Working in a team, the Home Support Officers will play a lead role in being the first point of contact for the public and external stakeholders. Your key responsibilities will include, but limited to;
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Provide information on services
- Accurate Data Entry
- Maintenance scheduling
- Maintain diary appointments
- Processing invoices
- Following up outstanding accounts
- Maintain the trades & service register
- Ad hoc office administrative tasks
- Responsible for updating client information
- Responsible for updating client records in the client database and the My Aged Care (MAC) portal.
To be successful in securing this position, you will have proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, have a sound knowledge of the issues faced by special needs clients and ideally a strong understanding of the Commonwealth Home Support Program and the aged care sector.
In addition to the above requirements, to be successful in securing this position you will hold a current Child Related, Vulnerable and Aged Care DCSI clearance. Applicants without all clearances cannot be considered.
If you are interested in the above opportunities and are available to interview and commence immediately, please send your resume through by clicking on the below link. If you require any additional information, please contact Xanthe Madgwick on 8468 8006.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Home Support Administration Officer
– Must have all four DCSI Clearances (Aged Care, Child related, Vulnerable and Disability)
– Experience in community services in Local Government and/or, Aged Care Sector
Secondary School/High School