Our client, a leading manufacturer of innovative and sustainable building products is on the hunt for a professional and enthusiastic Warehouse / Fleet Administrator to join the team out in Melbourne’s West.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of dispatch and pickups from warehouse
- Time management of yard and trucks
- Working closely with truck drivers and other staff members to ensure timeframes are met
- Provide a high level of customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Communication to all stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 1+ years in a similar role
- SAP experience preferred
- A high level of accuracy and & attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong problem solving skills
You will have a forward thinking approach to customer service and will have a drive to work in a busy, fast-paced and challenging environment.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and would like to know more about this or other positions throughout the transport industry please contact Bonnie Cauchi on email [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
data entry, administration, processing, documents, call centre, customer service, administrator, transport, logistics, supply chain, manifesting, fleet, controller, fleet allocator
Secondary School/High School