* Northern Suburbs location
* HR / Recruitment analytics of a large scale workforce
* Work with a high profile Global brand
Randstad Inhouse services are looking for a dynamic Workforce Planning Analyst to join our extremely experienced recruitment teams. In this role your primary focus will be to advise clients and internal account teams how to organize the desired pool of flex workers and present solutions to workforce flexing problems.
As the Workforce Planning Analyst you will be managing 2 major client portfolios whilst providing National support to other site. The Workforce Planning Analyst will be responsible for analysing job profiles, workloads and the labor market and subsequently designing the desired pool, along with continuous improvement of the quality of the service to our clients.
What will you be doing?
* Execute and present the quick scan of workforce models within the sales process
* Analyse the process within our clients (job profiles, workload and environment analysis of a client)
* Advise clients on cost savings and productivity improvements around rostering
* Advise clients and account teams of the optimum pool workforce in relation to a mix of perms/casual
* Proactively improve the procedures regarding flexible labor solutions
* Initiates continuous process improvement of our recruitment services
* Improves internal processes to optimise costs
* Leads the presentation of quarterly business reviews with each client along with Randstad Senior Management
* Creating workforce analytics trackers for each site that informs account teams on current status of the workforce
* Partnering with the onsite recruiter to provide insights on workforce trends
What are we looking for in you?
* Previous experience as a Workforce Planner, Workforce Analyst, Recruitment / HR Analyst
* Experience in servicing medium-large internal teams with a focus on partnering with colleagues
* Extensive experience in industries such as logistics, production, supply chain management or call centres
* Experience as an advisor preferably in a service industry
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong customer service skills, ability to build rapport
* Advanced MS Office suite, including PowerPoint
* Relevant degree qualifications
Joining us as a Workforce Planning Analyst at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent commission structure.
* Ongoing professional development and a supportive team culture
* Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program
* An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
* Career planning for your personal development and growth with the company
If you’re looking to learn new skills and join a professional world renowned company, click the apply button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.