* SME high margin temp & perm growth opportunity
* Great team working across diverse role types
* Ongoing Support and Training
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we’re built on recommendations. Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance – significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
At Randstad we are always looking for innovative ways to optimise our processes. Technology with a human touch is what differentiates Randstad from our competitors.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a dynamic Recruitment Consultant with a strong sales focus to join our team in Canberra to work across our FMCG, Warehousing, Logistics & Manufacturing desk to support our clients and candidates. Working on one of our largest Industrial desks, you will be directly responsible for the recruitment and account management of your clients.
This a very busy desk, and you will be directly responsible for looking after high volume casuals during peak season. Your focus will be to identify and build strong relationships with candidates and clients across FMCG, Manufacturing and Industrial sectors. This is an opportunity to help build and shape the desk, make it your own and reap the rewards off the back of your effort and success.
Your key responsibilities:
* Source and place candidates for your clients
* Business development calls
* Create candidate attraction strategies
* Engage with your clients
* Screen and interview candidates
* Have a drive to grow market share within existing clients
* A passion to be the best and stand out from the crowd
What are we looking for in you?
* You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and proactively approach candidates or clients
* You are driven and love to work in a supportive team environment
* Ability to adjust your communication style to your audience
* Proven ability to be resilient
* You love to hit goals and targets
* A team player
Joining us as a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent monthly commission structure.
* Ongoing professional development and a supportive team culture
* Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program
* An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
If you’re looking to learn new skills and join a professional world renowned company, click the apply button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.