JOB TITLE: Water Well Driller
START DATE: Immediate start
DURATION: Long Term
PAY RATE: $45.00 – $65.00
ROSTER: 2:1 | 3:1 | 4:1
Work for a locally owned drilling compnay that is a leader in exploration, water well, geotechnical and environmental drilling specialist with over 35 years of experience.
- MUST have WATER WELL Drilling experience
- MUST have Class 1 or Class 2 Water Well license or above
- HR license
- Be able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol screening
- Be able to provide a reference from a previous drilling company
REQUIRED DRILL RIG EXPERIENCE (Water Well Drillers with other drill rig expereince are encouraged to apply)
- Fraste rod handler drill rigs
HOW TO APPLY / OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates – both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.
Any Further questions please contact Katie Forte on 9320 1624 / 0438 796 952 or [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Class 2 – Waterwell License
Primary School/Junior High