JOB TITLE: Shotfirer
LOCATION: Pilbara region, WA – Koodadeiri and Eliwana mine sites
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 6 months
PAY RATE: $56.32ph inc penalties
Our client is one of Australia’s leading drill and blast companies for the mining, civil and coal sectors. As one of the largest drilling and blasting companies in Australia, they have built a reputation based on their service and results. They offer their employees a safe working environment, extensive training/inductions and a great work life balance.
SCOPE OF WORK
The shotfirers daily duties include but not limited too:
- Shotfiring duties
- Paid training and inductions
- Time management
- Effectively communicating with management
- Following all workplace safety procedures and policies
- 2 years minimum shotfiring experience
- Dangerous goods licence
- Shotfirers licence
- WA drivers licence
HOW TO APPLY / OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet the minimum requirements, please click the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates – both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.
If you have any quries, please contact Katie Forte on 9320 1624 / 0438 796 952 or [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Shot firer drill blast
Primary School/Junior High