A leading global technology solution provider, partnering with global banking and financial institutions to optimise the processing of business operations and transform their customer experience.
Our integrated front to back office software solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of investment banking, retail and commercial banking, institutional trading and private client wealth management and stockbroking.
With presence in 12 cities across 8 countries, we have grown into a leading global financial technology solutions provider. We have over 250 clients in 10 countries supported by a worldwide staff of 300, including more than 200 in product development.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Development Team to convert the current 2-tier application to multi-tier application. An Agile approach to software development is used and the successful candidate will be a crucial part of the life-cycle. The successful candidate will be working alongside a variety of developers on the company’s flagship product.
The successful candidate should have 2-5 years experience across front end development as well as having worked on java based web-server applications.
- Experience using Angular 2+
- Experience and understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Java based web-server Enterprise scale applications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git).
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable and testable code
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong Team player with the ability to work independently
- Have a desire to learn and be able to learn quickly
- Confident to put forward solutions with detailed analysis
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to help across functions
- Keep up with industry trends and new technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and opinions
If this role is of interest to you please apply now with your latest CV to find out more about the opportunity.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.