Your New Company
You will join an industry leader in the FMCG industry in Macquarie Park. This is an exclusive opportunity to join a cohesive, small team. You will have a supportive and flexible manager who is highly regarded amongst the team and within the business.
Your New Role
Your main aim will be to provide exceptional customer service to customers and administrative support to the office. This is a varied role in a well-established company, where no two days are the same.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties: first point of contact, scheduling of meetings, meeting room setup
- Event coordination: researching event ideas, scouting for venues and caterers that can be used
- Office coordination: stationery ordering, catering for the office, invoicing
- Submissions support: formatting, proofreading etc.
- General administration support as required
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Similar reception or administration experience
- A customer-centric and service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to manage your duties through wise planning and prioritisation
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Benefits to you:
- Conveniently located in Macquarie Park
- Full training provided
- Friendly and supportive team/manager
- Scope to make this role your own
If you are looking for a role you can stay in long term, grow your experience and be rewarded then this is the role for you, APPLY NOW or alternatively email your resume to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Reception, Receptionist , Concierge, Admin, Administration, front desk, customer service
Secondary School/High School