Launch your career in HR and recruitment within the banking and financial services sector. Gain invaluable contact centre exposure to human resources management. Seeking your contact centre, customer service and administrative experience in banking. Manage all internal and external enquiries within the human resources management and recruitment space.
Your new company
Earn a role within the Human Resources arm of a company renowned for leading the Australian Financial Services space. Work alongside individuals responsible for facilitating the people function of a big four bank. Develop within a team of employees driven by a commitment to seek and assist exceptional talent that is capable of upholding the company’s values.
Your new role
- Gain invaluable 360 degree exposure to operational processes, administration, service and database maintenance related to HR within a leading bank
- Handle phone based and online / email queries related to both internal and external human resources / recruitment matters
- Manage any employee’s changes to employment, termination and / or annual leave queries
- Learn across the payroll function of the bank and assist with tax and sueprannuation queries
- Effectively manage processes related to employee management and liaise with other teams were required
- Work with close attention to compliance and quality assurance procedures.
Your skillset and experience
- Experience in a banking contact centre / customer service / call centre role
- Administrative or contact centre experience in HR / recruitment is desirable
- Degree in HR, Management, Psychology, Social Sciences or other relevant studies
- Proficient communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to take on a fast paced workplace
Shape your career within one of the Big 4 banks and enjoy opportunities beyond this temporary role. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning team that values performance based on integrity and quality. Enjoy the convenience of an office just minutes from Parramatta Station.
Your next step
To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ or contact Nayomi, Consultant on 8215 1037.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
call centre, customer service, administration, operational
no specific qualification required.
Secondary School/High School