Your New Company
Join a newly established Real Estate agency based on the GoldCoast. This organisation has a current vacancy for a Part-time Property Manager to join the team to manage a portfolio of 44 properties.
Your New Position
- Manage 44 properties across the GoldCoast
- Build and Maintain strong working relationships with landlords and tenants
- Conduct routine inspection and implementing all maintenance issues
- Complete all administrative requirements
- Provide exceptional service to loyal clientele
- Preparation of industry based forms.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication to engage and build relationships with various stakeholders
- Passionate about the property industry and willingness to provide exceptional service
- Current certificate of registration.
What is on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Ambitious and hard-working team
- No business development
- Supportive and rewarding culture.
Please apply now by clicking apply or email Jessica Smith at [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Part-time Property Manager Opportunity