About the company
Due to continued growth within the wealth division of one of the Big 4, a number of permanent opportunities have become available for customer services enthusiasts. This division is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations and since 1969, have looked at providing their customers with a full spectrum of wealth services which include investment, superannuation products, financial advice and insurance solutions.
About the role
This permanent claims consultant role offers a pathway to success for the right person seeking a start to a rewarding career within a highly established financial group. They are looking for highly passionate people who want to join a fun and vibrant culture and grow within their business. The key focus of this role is to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst demonstrating a team-player mindset:
- Answer inbound calls and online enquiries for general insurance claims within home & contents
- Effectively liaising and coordinating claims between customers and various third-party providers
- Provide updates on progress of claims
- Conduct evaluations and basic investigatory tasks by gathering and documenting relevant information
- Assist team members to improve service delivery and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Resolve complaints or apply negotiation skills in accordance to company guidelines
Skills & Experience
We are looking for candidates who can display proven experience in a similar role and are able to adapt to the requirements of a fast-paced environment. The position requires someone with:
- A passion to provide extraordinary customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Computer skills and the ability to multi-task navigating multiple systems
- Contact centre experience (desirable)
- Previous claims handling experience or insurance background (desirable)
You will be rewarded with a fun & vibrant team with an easy-going office culture, a nurturing work environment with supported growth and learning opportunities. There are plenty of rewards, incentives and recognition. You will have a 4 week training period. Most importantly, you will be provided with unparalleled exposure to the insurance services sector!
How to apply?
Please apply now or if you would like any further information, please call Lavender Pham on 02 8215 1067 or email [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
claims, contact centre, customer service, administration, general insurance