Our client, a top tier market leader within the recycling and resource mineral recovery industry and having recently established a whole new facility in the Smithfield Area of Sydney is currently looking to permanently employ a number of roles within their Maintenance Function.
Due to the nature of the industry and environment applicants need to be willing to work the specific Day or Night shift and flexible to accommodate overtime and weekends when needed due to peak productions and demands and physically fit.
Our client is looking for x1 Dual Tradesperson (Electrical / Mechanical) for their Day Shift Operations.
This is a PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY!
As a Dual Tradesperson you will be to maintain all equipment and provide assistance to other members of the maintenance team as required. You will be required to conduct breakdown maintenance as required and actively participate in improvement projects.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Installing pieces to equipment, typically valves, pumps, pipe-work, rollers and gearboxes
- Carrying out online inspections on machinery
- Perform investigations on faulty machinery
- Work within maintainence team & mechanical fitters with replacement of motors, brackets etc.
- Charging collapsed bearings, pumps, motors and rollers
- Repairing burst hoses or pipe work
- Carrying out work-shop jobs such as rebuilding tread rollers, pumps, gearboxes an rollers
- Installing guarding as requested
- Performing minor mechanical & welding works and machine jobs
To be considered for this opportunity your profile will need to possess the following attributes:
- Electricial trade qualifications – Holistic approach cross over between electro-mechanical
- Strong level of electrical fault-find and diagonsis
- Proactively manage electrical componets – configure machinery, preventative maintenance & solutions based
- Experience working on mechanical maintenance of industrial machinery.
- Ability to use Lathe / Mill
- Able to work in a timely manner and ensure accurate information relayed to relevant channels
- Can work autonomously and support and be part of a team
- Ad-hoc housekeeping duties
- Good communication and written skills (depending on section worked)
- Good with record keeping ensuring data is up to date
Should you have the above mentioned please apply via links below or Email CV to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
electrician, maintainence electrician, fmcg electrician, industrial electrician, electrical fault find, electrical diagnosis,
Must be trade qualified & licensed electrician
Experienced working in FMCG and industrial or similar environment
Primary School/Junior High