This ASX listed manufacturer consistently delivers above average results in the market. They have delivered sales and profit growth and outperformed in the Australian and NZ building industry consistently in the last several years.
Your role as Maintenance DAY SHIFT Fitter will be to maintain all equipment and provide assistance to other members of the maintenance team as required. You will be required to conduct breakdown maintenance as required and actively participate in improvement projects.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Installing pieces to equipment, typically valves, pumps, pipe-work, rollers and gearboxes
- Carrying out online inspections on machinery
- Perform investigations on faulty machinery
- Assist Electricians with replacement of motors, brackets etc.
- Charging collapsed bearings, pumps, motors and rollers
- Repairing burst hoses or pipe work
- Carrying out work-shop jobs such as rebuilding tread rollers, pumps, gearboxes an rollers
- Installing guarding as requested
- Performing minor welding works and machine jobs
To be considered for this opportunity your profile will need to possess the following attributes:
- Ability to use Lathe / Mill
- Mechanical trade qualifications – Fitter Machinist or Fitter Welder
- Experience working on mechanical maintenance of industrial machinery
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below or send application email to: [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
maintenance fitter, maintenance technician, fitter, mechanical, technician, service technician
Must be Trade Qualified Fitter
Experienced in Industrial Production
Primary School/Junior High