With a strong focus on company culture, this is your opportunity to work for one of Australia’s best companies within one of WA’s largest and most challenging projects. With a big work pipeline coming through, this is your chance to make your mark on your career. The company has many opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Responsible for project development as well as contract delivery activities and managing the program to ensure that works are delivered as per agreed time frame
- Heavy emphasis on roadworks, structures, drainage and earthworks
- OH&S, environment and quality experience will ensure compliance to project KPIs
- You are a qualified Civil Engineer and have experience in working on road, bulk earthworks, drainage and structural projects in the mining industry
- Your communication skills will be impeccable along with your ability to complete projects on time, working with stakeholders, consultants and the community
- Ideally have worked on projects worth over $25 million in value
- A proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
- Boost your career with extensive and challenging projects
- Great hourly rate and uplift
If this sounds like the right move to boost your career and provide a challenging yet rewarding experience, click ‘Apply Now’.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
civil engineer project