For over thirty years, this company has provided excellent delivery of service to its clients. As an employer of choice, you can be guaranteed of career progression, dedicated professional development and a very strong management team to help guide your career in the right direction.
- Ensure compliance of the works with technical specifications, applicable legislation, approvals and standards
- Conduct and administer task planning and programming, including short range and intermediate activities for construction scope
- Plan, develop and document of work procedures
- Provide technical support to on-site activities and monitor progress and compliance
- As the Site Engineer, work with the Project Manager, Project Engineer and civil construction sub-contractors
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 years exposure to civil infrastructure construction, preferred within the structural and concrete works specialisations
- Proficiency with engineering processes, testing and documentation
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running
- Career development with a renowned local contractor
- Monthly rewards and recognition program
- Discounted health fund membership
- Guaranteed exposure to future projects worth millions of dollars
If this sounds like the right move to boost your career and provide a challenging yet rewarding experience, click ‘Apply Now’.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.